Return & Refund Policy
Our bikes come with a 60-day return policy, which means you have 60 days after purchase to request a return.
However, it's important to note that our warranty does not cover any individual parts purchased separately from the bike, such as tires, brake pads, and chains.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The 60-day warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by：
1) Commercial use, accident, abuse, or neglect;
2) Use contrary to the instructions, user manual, or specifications, (including improper storage, or use beyond data read-write limits);
3) Improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification;
5) Malfunctions caused by other equipment. This limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged, or tampered with labels or any alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or external cover);
6) Shipping damage special notice : shipping damage needs to be reported to us within 3 business days of the package received. All plastic parts will not be covered under warranty after shipping damage claim period;
7) Warranty cannot be transferred.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please note that any modifications made to the bike may void the warranty. It's important to follow our recommendations for maintenance and care of your bike to ensure that it performs properly and to avoid voiding the warranty.
We do not accept exchange for our products. Please return it and buy a new one.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Credit card 3 to 5 business days
Debit card Up to 10 business days
Checking account Up to 10 business days
SNAP EBT card Within 24 hours
Gift Card balance 2 to 3 hours
Prepaid credit card Up to 30 days
Financing Payment like Klarna, and Affirm Up to 14 business days
Shop Pay 3 to 10 business days
Facebook Pay 3 to 5 business days
Apple Pay Up to 2 business days
Google Pay 1 to 3 business days